BIDDING IS OPEN – Join us on Saturday, April 22, from 5:30pm to 10pm for Flavors of St. Chris Annual Gala & Auction!
Purchase your tickets today to be a part of an exciting evening with:
- Great food (M.A. Catering & Pig Roast, Pagani’s, Tom the Chef and Augie & Ray’s kitchens)
- Live music from The Rusty Cricketts and Dj Ron Donson,
- Wine and beers tastings (Crystal Ridge, Thimble Island Brewing and more)
- Soda tasting (Hosmer Mountain Soda)
- Fantastic items to bid on during silent and live Auctions,
and so much more!
Then, check back soon to learn more about the Flavors of St. Chris Silent Auction, opening for online pre-bidding soon!
St Christopher School Family Appreciation Award will be presented during the event to East Hartford’s Hutt Family as a thank you for all the considerate and thoughtful support they have bestowed upon us over the years, especially with all of their kind-hearted generosity to the children of St. Christopher School
All proceeds benefit educational programs and opportunities for the students of Saint Christopher School and demonstrate your commitment to quality Catholic education in our region.
Special thanks to Flavors of St. Chris Master of Ceremonies and Fox 61 Morning News Anchor Tim Lammers!